Monday, December 14, 2009

What's for Dinner?

I'm sure this is a question we all hear quite frequently when either (a) our husbands get hungry or (b) we are sitting at work waiting till the clock strikes 5 and we can leave.

This has definitely been a hard thing for me to keep up on. I do really well for about a month on planning my meals and having everything I need in the house and then I fall off the horse. Dang it! This is a kind of good month. I've got my two weeks planned and this is what's on my agenda:
Dec. 12- General Tso's Chicken
Dec. 13- Beef Stew
Dec. 14- Creamy Tortilla Soup
Dec. 15- Left overs (I admit, I have left overs and we eat them when I have a Primary meeting)
Dec. 16- Lasagna
Dec. 17- Ward Christmas Party (dinner is provided)
Dec. 18- Family Christmas Party (dinner provided)
Dec. 19- Lemon Pepper Chicken
Dec. 20- Taco soup
Dec 21- Home made chili
Dec. 22- Leftovers (if we have any)
Dec. 23- Beef Stew or Chicken Cheese soup
Dec. 24- Family Christmas Party

Well, that's almost 2 weeks. I still haven't figured out the last couple of days because it's Christmas and I don't know where we will be. I guess that can give people ideas of what I do, but a lot of the things for these next two weeks are new recipes that I'm excited to try. I'll post the recipes if they are a hit in our home!

Happy cooking!!

No comments: